A one-part, 6.5W/mk thermal conductivity silicone gel. It’s printable or dispensable to cure as a soft thermal gel to replace fabricated thermal pads for thermal transferring, stress relieving and shock damping. Room temperature curing, or accelerated curing at 60°C or higher temperature for shorter curing time.
- Telecom devices or equipment, e.g. optical transceivers, ethernet switches, routers, etc.
- Datacom equipment, e.g. high speed solid-state disks (SSD)
- High thermal conductivity (6.5W/mk)
- Excellent extrusion rate (60 g/min) to support easy auto-dispensing process
- Resists humidity and other harsh environments without cracking and slumping
- Ultra low volatile content